TermScout is a legal-tech startup company located in Denver, Colorado that was one of the winning teams of the Global Legal Hackathon in 2018. It is developing tools and technology to help consumers and businesses understand the contracts and privacy policies they enter into. TermScout is just launching its first products and services this fall and needs a marketing lead.
About the Marketing Lead Position
TermScout seeks a Marketing Lead to develop, build, and manage the company’s marketing materials. The ideal candidate will have built successful marketing programs in startup companies, describes themselves as a marketing generalist, and is comfortable taking a leadership role in an early stage startup.
- Must be able to perform a variety of marketing tasks, including visual design, branding, social media, product marketing, copywriting, digital advertising, frontend development
- Basic graphic design abilities, or willingness to learn (this person should be able to create simple .gifs, images, make minor modifications to stock images, all as needed to use on social platforms).
- Experience developing brands, ideally at early stage companies.
- Creative thinker, outgoing personality, ability to articulate complicated ideas in simple ways.
- UX Research
Preferred: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ad Campaigns, WordPress, Divi (WordPress Landing Page Builder)
Negotiable, based on experience. All experience levels are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- Portfolio of past projects
- One thing you built that you’re proud of (doesn’t have to be marketing related).
TermScout is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in joining our team?
Copyright © 2019 · TermScout · Nothing on our website, in any of our content, or in any communications between us is or should be considered legal advice of any kind. Our content represents our opinions only. If you need legal advice, you should hire an attorney.