Your time is precious – don’t spend it reading agreements.
We’ll review any vendor agreement for you.* Big firm quality for a fraction of the price.
*Additional fees may be assessed on any contracts (i) exceeding 50 pages, or (ii) which involve highly specialized knowledge, background or unusual amounts of research.
Term Reports Save You Time
TermReports are designed to help managers, lawyers, and procurement groups save time on their reviews of commonly-signed click-through agreements.
When you hire us to review an agreement for you, rest assured that we will read the entire agreement and help you quickly understand what matters to you. You’ll be able to do your job better and faster so you can spend more time doing what you enjoy, and less time reading contracts.
Let us read that for you.
How It Works
- You upload your vendor contract to TermScout.com.
- TermScout’s team of experienced attorneys processes the contract with our proprietary contract review and scoring system.
- TermScout sends the finalized TermReport back to you in as little as three business days for as little as $399 per contract.
- You do your job better and faster with TermReports.
|In-Depth Analysis of at least the top 4 topics in the contract.|
|Peace of mind. Rest assured that we’ve read the entire agreement and alerted you of the major issues.|
|In-depth coverage of at least four additional topics.|
|Include additional comparative analyses of the top competitors in an industry.|
What You Get
Each TermReport provides the following:
- Executive Summary – one page summarizing the best and worst parts of the contract.
- In-Depth Analysis of at least the top 4 topics in the contract.
- Peace of mind. Rest assured that we’ve read the entire agreement and alerted you of the major issues.
Premium TermReports include in-depth coverage of at least four additional topics. Best for larger companies and/or larger deals.
Industry TermReports include additional comparative analyses of the top competitors in an industry. Best for larger deals where you are either analyzing potential vendors and/or negotiating against one vendor.
How Can TermScout Produce TermReports At Such Affordable Rates?
When you purchase a TermReportTM, you purchase a license to that report, enabling us to resell the report to other customers looking for a report on that very same contract. All of our reports go through multiple levels of attorney review to ensure quality and accuracy, and many of our attorneys were trained in big firms.
If the contracts you wish to have summarized do not live online, please email them to